Get to know your dog’s gut microbiome with our simple at-home sampling kit and comprehensive report. Receive fast results straight to your inbox.*
Powered by the most comprehensive DNA sequencing technology and innovative scientific research available, the DoggyBiome Gut Health Test can accurately detect over 5000 types of bacteria from your dog’s stool.
Key Features Of Your Dog’s Interactive Report:
- Learn about your dog’s unique gut flora and the state of your dog’s gut health.
- Identify bacterial overgrowths and imbalances.
- See how your dog’s gut bacteria compare to common bacteria found in healthy dogs.
- Identify specific harmful bacteria (pathogens) associated with dog health, including:
- Clostridium perfringens
- Escherichia coli
- Campylobacter upsaliensis
- Clostridioides difficile
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Staphylococcus intermedius
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Clostridium piliforme
- Screen for beneficial bacteria; learn how to introduce ones that are missing and promote the growth of the ones that are present. Includes detection of:
- Clostridium hiranonis (Peptacetobacter hiranonis)
- Turicibacter sanguinis
- Faecalibacterium spp.
- Blautia spp.
- Fusobacterium spp.
- Subdoligranulum spp.
- Megasphaera spp.
- Bifidobacterium spp.
- Bacteroides spp.
- Receive customized, science-backed recommendations for how to optimize your dog’s gut health.
- Get a complimentary 15-minute consult with one of our friendly microbiome test experts.
When to use the DoggyBiome Gut Health Test:
- Determine the underlying cause of digestive and skin problems and how to resolve them.
- Make informed, evidence-based choices that promote gut health and immunity.
- Monitor gut pathogen levels without visiting the vet office.
- Establish a baseline of your dog’s gut microbiome profile.
- Track your dog’s gut microbiome over time and catch issues before symptoms arise.
- Engage your curiosity by exploring a detailed profile of the invisible organisms living in your dog’s gut.
*The vast majority of reports are completed within 2 weeks of being received by our laboratory.
Have more questions? Contact Us.
The at-home Gut Health Test kit contains everything you need, including step-by-step instructions, to take a sample of your dog’s stool and mail it back to AnimalBiome’s laboratory. The kit includes:
- Sample tubes (one is a backup)
- Wooden stick
- Return mailer
- Fecal scoring chart
- Test kit box